Monday 8 December 2014

Burgundies

Hey There!! 
Its been a long time since i posted my outfits.. maybe because this weather got me wearing uggs, leggings or sweats and boyfriends cashmere sweater but this time i had to get dressed smart because i had to take my exams in russian school I'm doing parallel to my normal school so I wore this Zara (very old collection) but come on classy beige/brownish coats never run out of fashion, then white blouse from Forever 21 (P.s. Get ready for summer i bought so many things for summer which is weird cos i should've bought things for winter but oops i guess i love some moreee), burgundy with very cool design Zara pants and my favorite most cozy and soft scarf that a friend of mine gave me for my birthday (also from Zara how NOT predictable? shah)
Well, hope autumn got you cozy next to fire place, and you all be doing well! 

- for daily updates follow my instagram @manyashaa -

-xoxo Masha







4 comments: